A main character in the upcoming DC Comics film, Black Adam, the granddaughter of superhero Red Tornado will be portrayed by Cyclone (Maxine Hunkel). Who is this new superhero? What was her relationship with her grandfather? Let’s get to know Cyclone better by reviewing her backstory from comic books. Red Tornado’s Legacy: Maxine Hunkel & Black Adam
Table of Contents
10 Things To Know About The Newest Member Of The Suicide Squad,
1. Quintessa Swindell is playing the role of Maxine Hunkel, also known as Cyclone, in the upcoming film Black Adam.
2. Cyclone is a member of the Justice Society of America and the granddaughter of Red Tornado.
3. She has the ability to control wind and generate sound, making her a powerful ally (or enemy) on the battlefield.
4. Swindell was born in London and raised in Los Angeles, so she brings a unique perspective to the role.
5. In addition to acting, she’s an accomplished dancer and choreographer.
6. When asked about how it feels being part of an all-female super hero movie, she responded that it felt amazing and that it doesn’t feel like we’re doing anything revolutionary or different than what anyone else would do in this type of movie.
7. Cyclone is scheduled for release on April 18th, 2020.
8. It will be directed by Maïwenn Le Besco and stars Jason Momoa as Black Adam, plus Cara Delevingne, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben Mendelsohn, and Djimon Hounsou.
9. The film centers around the battle between Black Adam and Shazam (Zachary Levi).
10. The new trailer came out last month and there are no spoilers yet!
5 Fun Facts We Learned About RED TORNADO At Comic Con 2016,
Quintessa Swindell brought the character of Maxine Hunkel to life in the film Black Adam. Here are five fun facts we learned about her at Comic Con 2016!
1. Quintessa Swindell is the granddaughter of Red Tornado, making her the perfect person to play the role of Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone.
2. She can control wind and generate sound, just like her grandfather.
3. She is a member of the Justice Society of America, just like her grandfather was.
4. She is an incredibly powerful superhero, and she is not to be underestimated.
5. We can’t wait to see more of her in future films!
Who Is Quintessa Swindell
Quintessa Swindell is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role as Cyclone in the DC Extended Universe film, Black Adam. Swindell was born in New Jersey and raised in Maryland. She began her career as a model before transitioning to acting. Her breakout performance came when she played Loretta Devine’s daughter on the NBC series My Name Is Earl. Her other television credits include roles on Friday Night Lights, The Big C, Alphas, Blue Bloods and most recently on Netflix’s Lost In Space reboot.
Who Is Maxine/Cyclone?
Maxine Hunkel is the granddaughter of Red Tornado, a member of the Justice Society of America. She inherited her grandfather’s ability to control wind and generate sound, which she uses as the superhero Cyclone. In the film Black Adam, Quintessa Swindell portrays Maxine as she joins forces with the titular character to take down their common enemy, Doctor Sivana.
Meet Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone,
Quintessa Swindell) the latest addition to the DC Extended Universe in her upcoming role as the granddaughter of Red Tornado in Black Adam. She is a member of the Justice Society of America, and can control wind and generate sound. Much like her grandfather, she is a powerful force to be reckoned with. We sat down with Quintessa to discuss what it was like taking on such an iconic role. It feels amazing to take on this character, said Quintessa. Cyclone has been one of my favorite characters for years, so when I got offered the part I was overjoyed.
3 Unanswered Questions,
1. How did Maxine get her powers?
2. What is the nature of her relationship with her grandfather, Red Tornado?
3. How does she feel about being a part of the JSA and following in his footsteps?
In the film, Black Adam, Quintessa Swindell portrays Maxine Hunkel, the granddaughter of Red Tornado. While her grandfather was a founding member of the Justice Society of America, Maxine is the first to exhibit superpowers in her family. As Cyclone, she can control wind and generate sound. Here are three unanswered questions about her character.
1. How did Maxine get her powers? It’s never made clear in the film how Maxine developed her abilities.
3 Storylines We Want To See,
1. Maxine dealing with the death of her grandfather and coming into her own as a superhero.
2. Maxine teaming up with Black Adam to take down a common enemy.
3. Maxine exploring her powers and learning how to control them.
10 Good Things That Came Out Of This News,
1. We’re getting a new DCEU movie!
2. It stars The Rock as Black Adam!
3. It’s based on the comic book character of the same name!
4. It will be directed by Jaume Collet-Serra!
5. It will be produced by Hiram Garcia, Dwayne Johnson, and Beau Flynn! 6. There are no details yet about when it will release or what it will be rated!
7. There is no confirmed cast list yet!
8. We do know that at least one JSA member is going to make an appearance!
9. That JSA member is going to be Maxine Hunkel / Cyclone who has not been cast yet but Quintessa Swindell is campaigning for the role!
10. I’m really excited for this project and can’t wait to see who gets cast in the lead roles!
What do you think of this news?
I’m so excited to see Quintessa Swindell playing Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone in the upcoming Black Adam film! It’s amazing to see a black woman playing such an iconic character, and I can’t wait to see her kick some serious ass on screen. I’m sure she’ll do her predecessor proud.
How old is Quintessa Swindell?
Quintessa Swindell is 22 years old. She was born on July 5, 1998 in Chesapeake, Virginia, United States. Swindell is an American actress and model.
Who is Quintessa Swindell in Black Adam?
Quintessa Swindell is an actress who portrays the character of Maxine Hunkel, also known as Cyclone, in the upcoming film Black Adam. She is a member of the Justice Society of America and the granddaughter of Red Tornado. Cyclone has the ability to control wind and generate sound, making her a powerful asset to the team. Swindell did an amazing job bringing this complex character to life on screen.
Who is Swindell?
Quintessa Swindell is an American actress, best known for her roles in the Netflix films The Babysitter: Killer Queen and Trinkets. She will be playing the role of Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone in the upcoming film Black Adam.